- The information on this website is general in nature. It is provided with the understanding that it is NOT professional advice.
- The stories, resources and information provided are examples of real life situations experienced by Alzheimer's family caregivers. Everyone's situations will be unique. All readers are responsible for evaluating any and all information before applying it to their own circumstances.
- Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular conditions.
- In some cases the material may incorporate or summarize views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith. It is provided as information only, and should be evaluated by each reader.
- Links to other websites are included for convenience. The links do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organization, product or service.